Sunday, September 11, 2011

Keeping Busy...

Well, it's been 2 weeks since my big boy left.  I am so very grateful for God blessing me with the job that i have right now! HE is SO good!  HE knew what was going to be in store for me.  If i didn't have it - i'd be a depressed blubbering basket case! HE put me in the perfect job!  I have the pleasure of teaching kindergarten again!  What is kinda interesting is that the last time i taught Kinder was right before i had Taylor!  I loved it then and i love it now! Kinda cool how HE brought be back to it after 15 years... And, the best part is it is at my church where my co workers are also a part of my church family and  are there to check on me and pray for me:)  I am Blessed indeed!

However, these past 2 weeks have been a bit of an emotional roller coaster for me.  I'm super glad that i have been trying to concentrate on my job, the orphan ministry and the kids at home but when i have down time or cuddle time with Bray - i do get a little sad... (putting it lightly).  Before Tay left, we had bracelets with Phil. 4:13 put on them and handed them out to family & friends to remind them to pray for him but also for him to remember that "He can do all things through Christ who strengthens him".  The first day that i was super sad on the first day of school - we got into the car to take Bray to school and Mathew West's new song was on - perfect timing!
I love it - but i do get kinda teary eyed when i hear it b/c i think of Taylor but then need to remember to be Strong!  We can do this!!

Things have definately started to change a bit around here.  We do have a bit more time on our hands.  We were able to clean out our basement and organize it a bit, deep clean our office area in our kitchen and we are motivated a bit to do some updating!

We've been able to Face time/Tango him a couple of time but we mostly text when he's not busy... Lance gets to see him this upcoming weekend in Chicago:)

No comments: