Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October Birthday's - part 1

the month of october is FILLED with one bday after the next - it's crazy!!  then add to that the orphan conference, benefit dinner, taylor's hockey, brayden's swim meet and halloween and you have CRAZINESS!!!  that's our life but i wouldn't change it one bit!!

brayden agreed to have his bday gathering the weekend prior to his actual date so that we could travel to BC to see taylor play and to grant me my bday wish of all my kids being together on my bday - he's the best - love him!  he DID benefit though too - early celebration and then got to miss school for 2 days for the trip! haha :)

so, he had his besties over after church on a sunday to for an air soft war - basically they shoot each other with little plastic beebees while trying to "capture the flag", we then dropped alot of $$ at "my froyo" for frozen yogert (we prefer yoplicity but they aren't open on sunday's)  bday party #1 = a success!!

#2 party - that sunday night we had "october bday"celebrations lumped together at IHOP - the family celebrated brayden, mine, my dad & my mom in law's bday that night.










No comments: