Saturday, January 14, 2012

Christmas 2011

















As you can see by the pictures above, we had a great Christmas!  We LOVED the week that we had Taylor home - we miss him so much!  He came home on the 18th so we had several days to just hang out before the holiday.  I loved taking him to school with me, he had a great time going snowboarding and just hanging out with family and friends - For his Christmas present he wanted us to go to the Vancouver Canucks game - so, we did that on Friday and also got to visit our dear friends - the Elsasser's while we were traveling.  The girls stayed with them while we went to the game - the girls had a BLAST! They went tot he Bellevue lights and played the night away with their buddy Josh :)  I have some pics on my phone that i'll have to upload to the blog later...


Then the time went super fast! We came home on Christmas Eve just in time for church!  After church, we went out to The Vickerman's.  On Christmas day we did our usual morning at home and then over to my mom's in the afternoon.  We had to leave a bit early b/c Taylor and I were leaving for Detroit the next early morning :(  


More to come about that trip...

No comments: