Friday, March 26, 2010

Couple's Retreat

Last weekend, Lance and i escaped our reality for a few days to spend some, much needed, quality time together at a church retreat up at Lake Coeur D'alene. These past few months have been a bit stressful and at times I've felt like I'm just about to "loose" it (as you know, we've gone through alot in the past 8 months). I'm so thankful for my awesome husband - he is truly my soul mate and... really puts up alot with me and loves me so much - he is so incredibly kind and caring and so willing to help us get our family life back on track. We kinda already had some "discussions" before the weekend retreat so, we really didn't have too much to "discuss" there and was able to truly enjoy our time together! We had a great time (and no - it wasn't anything at all like the movie! although, i do think it's hilarious:)) we shopped, ate out, took a hike (pic above at the top of the Mineral Ridge summit 3.3 mile hike), watched a movie and of course listened to Pastor Steve talk about marriage from 1Peter 3. We are looking forward to next year when we go away again - just the 2 of us!

No comments: