Tuesday, October 21, 2008


Oh my, my, my... I am so glad to find out that Kay will still be at Harmony when i'm there in 10 days!!. However, I just found out that Kay will be adopted to her new family too, while i am there on Nov. 10th. I am so, so, very happy for her. Even though it will probably be very hard on my heart, i really would like to be there when she meets her new family. Please pray with me if this is God's will. I would love to meet her new family.
Also, i am trying to think of a simple meaningful gift for her and her new family. I know that i've never actually met her in person, but i do feel that she has been in our family for the past year as we have sponsored her, prayed for her and have tried to adopt her. So, if you have any ideas - please let me know ASAP!! :):)

No comments: