Tuesday, August 28, 2007

August Update Continued...

After playing baseball for the entire months of June and July, Lance and Taylor decided they still wanted to keep playing ball! So, Lance got his Major team together and added a few players to fill in some gaps to play 1 more tournament. They had a FABULOUS time! I think all 9 kids really enjoyed themselves and i know the coaches did too! They ended up 3rd out of 9 teams - NOT TOO BAD!!! :)


Can you believe that i have lived here just about my entire life and i have never been to the Potholes! I remember my brother and dad always talking about going fishing there and always thought that they were very small little holes in ground to fish in!!! HAHAHA Well, it is actually a lake! We joined my long time and very dear friend Trisha and her family (hubby Jeff and son Josh) to camp there! We had a great time playing around... Here are some pics...






No comments: